Friday 28 May 2010

Make The Day Special Patchwork Card

Hi Guys, hope you are all doing well. I've been a bit busy recently as I'm sure you all are too, but it means that the only thing going up on my blog has been my DT makes, not that that is a bad thing LOL! Just means that I'm not managing a make/ blog post a day at the moment!

Today the make is a DT make for the Make The Day Special blog and it shows some of the QKR Stampede stamps that Emily has over at Make The Day Special shop, such cute stamps!

I've added to the patchwork feel with some paper piecing of the image and a paper patchwork background with stitching.



Thanks for popping by and catch you later!
Kim


Materials:
Papers - SEI
Usual Suspects - Silicone glue; scissors
Other - Thread; Brad; Sewing machine

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gorgeous card
    hugs June xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Kim. I love this patchwork card. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! I like those stitches and needle - looks very different!

    Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a really pretty card Kim; the colours are really fresh and make us realise there is more to life than just the usual colours we (read I)seem to use!! Must try some soft yellow myself too!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Patchwork Kim, I love this SEI paper...Super fun and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! love this patchwork card! its gorgeous, the colour combination and the papers are devine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Kim,
    this is a wonderful card, love the way you have added your stitching.
    Hugz Rach xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's original ! Lovely card !
    Thanks for your comment !
    Hugs !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! I love your patchwork and stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kim
    I love the patchwork effect you've got going on on this card, it's gorgeous.
    Thanks for your lovely comments and for ordering some more sunshine. It certainly seems to have worked. It's lovely here today.
    Have a great weekend.
    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow Kim, those papers are gorgeous and your topper is fabulous what an unusual design, love it. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card I love your paper patchwork

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Kim. I just love the image and the patchwork. Love Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kim i totally love this card :0) great work.
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx