Tuesday 11 May 2010

Had A Bad Day?

Hey guy's got a My Cute Stamps card for you today, you might remember that I mentioned you can now get these gorgeous stamps from Emily over at Make The Day Special?

I love the cute Eeek! A Monster set and just had to ink it up immediately! So here is a card to cheer a friend up after a bad day - hopefully brings a smile to their face?



Hope it brought a smile to your face too!
Have a fabulous day.
Kim


Materials:
Stamps - Eeek! A Monster My Cute Stamps; Studio G Alpha
Ink - Archival sepia and black; VersaColor various colors;
Usual Suspects - Paper trimmer; Silicone Glue
Other - Crop-a-dile; cuttlebug; embossing folder; Kraft card

12 comments:

  1. Such a great card Kim!! It definitly brings a smile to mine!! x Marley

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOO Kim this is totally AWESOME card and design.......Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love those monsters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Kim!! Fab design and love those flames LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Kim! I love the image and I am sure it will cheer your friend up! Love Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! If this doesn't make one smile, then what does? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, this is fun !! love your card
    isa

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a fun card Kim....love MCS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is simply the best card! I love how it turned out Kim.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card! It put a smile on my face and I am sure it will cheer up a friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx