Friday 5 March 2010

{Ippity} Hello

Just in case you had not noticed - It is Friday - Woop! Woop! As it is Friday it is my {Ippity} make day :)

My make today uses the {Ippity} Because Of You Stamp Set which you can get from Emily over at her blog {Ippity} Inspiration.

Emily has been making some changes over at her shop Make The Day Special. You can find some yummy Unity stamps there and you can also pre-order the Your Next Stamp range there as well. Keep your eye on the shop as Emily is adding new stamp ranges over the next few weeks.


The background is the script stamp from the set stamped in white on coloured card. I've used ribbon from the Make The Day Special Kit #2 and a Cretan Stitch with beads to make a border.


I bordered the sentiment with a straight stitch and beads.


Have a lovely Friday you all.
Kim

Materials:
Ink - Memento White; VersaFine onyx black
Usual Suspects - Paper trimmer; Silicone glue; Double-sided tape
Other - Embroidery thread; Needle; Beads; Ribbon; Fiskars border punch

25 comments:

  1. how goergeous!! Love the colour! and the ribbon and the beads are just amazing! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is SUCH a beautiful card. I do love the stitching you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim this is beautiful. What a gorgeous colour combo. The edging is really fabulous, i love the pleats too!
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Kim! That is stunning! I love the cretan stitch you have used :-) I would love to see a tutorial on that one :-):-)

    I hope you´ll have a great weekend!

    Siri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim, this is just gorgeous! Love your stitching, the colours and that fab stamp! Have a good weekend. hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim, this is just gorgeous! Love your stitching, the colours and that fab stamp! Have a good weekend. hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kim!

    This is really wonderful and so creative!
    Hanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Kim, that card looks stunning, the work youve put into it really is fabulous and beautiful. With love and hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kim,
    This card is magnificent. I love the colours and the layout but the star for me is that fantastic border you have created.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card hun, loving those stitches x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kim neat detail on this, makes it sparkle. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow it looks so simple. But it's great. And is not so simple stiching all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The colour is gorgeous and i love the border its fab, big ugs Pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the stitching, Kim! I've been toying with the idea of adding beads to a stitched design, so I heart this bigtime!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an inspired work, loving the stitchin, pleated ribbons, colour colour - everything!
    TFS
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, really gorgeous! I love the wonderful colours.
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card. So original, love all the little beads.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow it's such a stunning creation Kim. Love all the little details and your ribbon treatment is perfect :o) So elegant and beautifully done!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card Kim, love the blue shades and pretty stiching :D

    Fern xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely beautiful once again.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my gosh Kim, this card is FABulous! I love all of your details and the ribbon and stitching is pretty special! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow. The stitching is magnificient on this card and I love the colour.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx