Sunday 26 July 2009

Didn't We Have A Lovely Time?


Ahhh blog hops, they are great fun and yesterday's Whiff of Joy blog hop and party was fab. Well done to those who won prizes over at the Papercraft Planet chat and if you visit Katharina's blog today you will find out who has won the blog hop prize.

Thank you all who left lovely comments and wasn't there such beautiful makes from the DT and GDT in the hop? Yummy Stamps, Yummy makes. Thank you Katharina for letting me take part in the Anniversary celebrations!

Not a card today but a bit of machine embroidery, this time some quilting work from my course a couple of weeks ago.



Have a lovely Sunday
Kim

11 comments:

  1. Wow Kim this is stunning.
    Fantastic work. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont' understand howe you make this, but it is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Kim! Something I'd love to be able to do - maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Kim, I would love to have the patience to do quilting. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Kim this is just beautiful work.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really beautiful Kim. Those colours are amazing, it doesn't look like fabric.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning colours Kim, beautiful!
    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am jealous! This is so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh Kim, its' beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so beautiful Kim and I've always had a hankering to do some free style machine embroidery I love the abstract quality of it so much. I wonder what you'll make it into? Hope you're enjoying the course. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kim, you sew so well on your cards and this quilt piece is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx