Saturday 30 May 2009

Dies To Die For Sketch Challenge

Hey Guys, Yep it is a second post for the day, that is four posts in two days! I do not know what is wrong with me!

This one uses the fabulous sketch from Dawny P over at the Dies To Die For blog and there are some fabulous prizes up for grabs. But you will have to be quick 'coz the deadline is 31st May. I'm just working up to deadlines at the moment!

I reckon we will be back to normal single posts from tomorrow - don't want to burn myself out now! LOL



Materials:
Stamp - The Greeting Farm; Woodware sentiment
Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black
Colouring - Promarkers; Copic
Paper - DCWV
Usual Suspects - paper Trimmer; Double-sided tape
Other - Ribbon; Brads; White gel pen

13 comments:

  1. Wow what a gorgeous colour combo on this creation love it.

    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim this is gorgeous, good luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Kim, I love the image and your wonderful colouring hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful. Nice colors, super.
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Kim, super colours and papers you have used, a really pretty card :) Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your colouring on this card, very deep and rich.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card KIm, love the colour combo.
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  8. `Beautiful` card Kim..with fab colours TFS:) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Kim this is stunning, your colouring is fabby and I adore that little butterfly its just beautiful!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, beautiful colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card Kim. Love this Anya images and the colours are stunning together!
    Hugs, Vicky -x-

    ReplyDelete
  12. How pretty and precious too! That DP is perfect for her!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this one Kim, great colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx