Tuesday 11 November 2008

Friday Sketchers Christmas

A simple card for you today, using the fab sketch from Friday Sketchers. I've used the BasicGrey Wassail (Ah BasicGrey) from Sassy Crafts with a bit of stitching and a bit of distressing. The holly berries are needle felted.

It was fun to get my sewing machine out. I always feel really happy in front of my sewing machine for some reason - weird I know!


Materials:
Papers - Basic Grey Wassail from Sassy Crafts; Dovecraft Victorian Christmas
Stamp - Papermania
Inks - VersaMark
Usual Suspects - Trimmer; Scissors; Double Sided tape; Silicon Glue
Other - Needle; Brads; Wool top; Embroidery thread; Sewing machine; Ribbon; Copper embossing powder

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card, fab Holly and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. The holly made out of dp is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful. Great use of the cardstock designs and I just love your stiching. Great design. Warm regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, love the holly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card.
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card, all of the papers work so nicely together :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab Christmasy card Kim :o)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx