Friday 15 August 2008

A Mystery Pack Challenge

As I came back from hols last week I arrived to find my Mystery Craft Pack from Susan Daly in my post box - Excitement :). Susan is a Stampin' Up Demonstrator in the USA and has been running a 'Summer Challenge' where she sends crafters from around the world a pack of selected crafty bits and pieces and a card she made and then we make something to post on our blogs and Sue's using the pack. What a totally fun idea - well I had to join in didn't I? Thanks for letting me join in Sue.

I haven't made mine yet - still in the creating process :) But I thought I would blog the fab set I got and Susan's gorgeous card for you to look at :) Then I will post my creation later. Be sure to go look at Sue's blog she has some lovely cards up on it.


And here is the pack she sent me (there is also a square paperclip which I forgot to photograph as it was attached to the letter Sue sent for safe keeping - D'oh).



So what to make......?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx