Monday 25 August 2008

More Summer Challenge

As Summer starts to drift away - being a not quite sunny August bank holiday in the UK - I have another make from the Mystery Pack sent to me by Susan Daly.



Instructions:
For this one, I cut four equal sized squares from the double sided patterned papers and aged the edges with the distress ink. The squares were arranged onto the green card as shown and the edges of this card also distressed. The 'Hello' was cut from the same green card - and yes, distressed again! For the finishing touches I coloured the arrow with a red promarker and you guessed it, the edges distressed :)


Materials:
From Stampin'Up - Susan Daly
Papers - Stampin'Up green card and double sided papers
Others - Chipboard arrow

From My Stash -
Ink - Rangers Distress Inks Walnut stain
Other - Letroset promarker

5 comments:

  1. I love the papers and the colour, these papers would be great for a Christmas card!
    Great card :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Kim, love the colours :-)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kim. It is simple yet it is by no means plain - i love it!! Im always trying to pull that off on my cards!!!!!!
    Zoe x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colours are absolutely awesome hun well done

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx