Monday 18 August 2008

Initially.....

A card for the Funky Fairy Challenge which this fortnight is all about initials. A friend's young son is having a his birthday at the end of this month and his name begins with 'A' so:


Edit:
Ooops - I've just re-read the Funky Fairy challenge blog rules and there is a new one that you have to use something from Funky Fairy's in your design. Teach me to not to take more notice! I just saw the challenge and got on with it! Won't do that again!

Materials:
Image - Made by me
Papers - Made by me also!
Card - white cardstock

15 comments:

  1. It's fab Kim...love it!! Loving your papers and little car too! ^.^

    Thanks for joining the Funky Fairy's again this time xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool card! I bet he'll love it!

    Great to see you back playing with us fairies this fortnight :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant idea to use a letter for a card...I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love your creation, the colours the shape. it is all fantastic

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, a great idea, your colours are always so vibrant, fabulous. Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card Kim! So creative and I love your little car. I'm sure the little boy will love it. Sorry you missed out the vital element LOL! Done that too LOL! Hugs, Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a great card so clever well done hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hiya,just perfect for a litle boy!!! what a fun idea x thanks for joining in x

    ReplyDelete
  9. très sympa ta carte, merci de ta participation

    ReplyDelete
  10. opps i have done the same as you and didnt read it very well and havent used anything from funky fairys lol xxx

    yours is fab x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a funny idea. Love it! M.Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant card and love that lickle car.

    Thanks for joining in with the Funky Fairys again for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx