Saturday 16 August 2008

Blossom Berry Leaving Card

Here is my take on this week's great sketch from Mumur at Friday Sketchers. The papers I've used are from a fab new kit, 'Blossom Berry Brights', that is being launched from Kaboodle Doodles soon.


Elizabeth over at Elzybells Art Stamps has showcased my card on her blog - I'm tickled pink, thank you Elizabeth. You must have a look at her stamps, they are fab.

Materials:
Stamp - Elzybells Art Stamp; Studio G alphabet
Papers - Kaboodle Doodle Blossom Berry Brights
Inks - VersaFine Black; VersaColor Orange and Amethyst
Colouring - Letraset Promarkers
Other - Pearl brads; Orange sead beads; Metallic elastic; White cardstock; Orange Bazzill; White galaxy marker; Notepaper

21 comments:

  1. Love this, such a bright funky card. Everything about this card is fabulous. Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waw...Fabulous card!
    I love it!!!
    Great colours and details.
    Thanks for your participation FS.
    Hugs Mumur

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card .. it looks so funny

    ReplyDelete
  4. This very lovely card!
    Beautiful colours.
    Thanks for your participation FS.

    claudia Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab card this is!! I love your image and the sentiment ~ they are perfect together. Love the paper and the paper piecing too!! Nice job:)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, I love the image. Love the papers and layout too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice card! And thanks for your comment on my blog!!!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card, I love the paper pieced car. Thanks for joining us at friday sketchers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. brilliant card so funky WTG hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute fun card! Love those papers too!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, love those funky papers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh Kim this is just fabulous - lurve the papers!! The image is fab too - brilliant card hun
    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  13. belle carte
    j'aime beaucoup les personnages

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such funny card and not the usully one. I do love the funky papers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card, love the how you've paper pieced the car, brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is a lovely bright card
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is soooooo cute! Nice car :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx