Thursday 17 July 2008

Blog Candy Round-Up

Wahoo, I'm back online after the breaking down of our computer last week. I've missed being able to take part in challenges and getting blog posts up. I have a lot to catch up on :)

So here is a round-up of some amazing people giving amazing blog candy out to us folks:

White Ribbon Cards - Thanks Susie

Maya's Hobby Blog - Ooo look wonderful Hanglar and Stanglar images, Thanks Maya

Maria's Cards - yummy colours, Thanks Maria

Andrea's World - Fantastic Magnolia stamps, Thanks Andrea

Other Side of Me - What a fab stamp, Thanks Shary

Linanna Designs
- Great black and pink set, Thanks Linda

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking to my blog candy, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking me and good luck :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for linking my blog candy. Good luck. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for entering my blog candy and good luck to you :)

    Hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx