Wednesday 9 July 2008

Bag Charm

Oh major calamity - our computer has given up the ghost, I can't blog! I'm having to borrow this computer for a few minutes to get this up on my blog. I'm gutted how can I feed my addiction?

This blog is a last minute entry into Shaz's blog candy challenge on her blog Funky Fairy's Ramblings. The challenge was blue, pink and green colours to make something. So I made a bag charm with Funky Fairy's papers and beads. Not the best piccy in the world due to circumstances - hey ho!



So this weekend it is off to buy a new computer and a new printer because that went a few weeks ago :( Ooo shopping - new toys :)

3 comments:

  1. Fabby charm...i love it :) Well done!
    Thanks for joining in with my giveaway challenge:) Winners will be selected tomorrow.
    Good Luck :)
    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, hope you get your computer sorted soon, it must be unbearable!! (LOL)
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at this!!!!
    It's beutyfull...
    Hi I'm from Mexico, congratulations...
    You're a master

    BEST REGARDS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx