Sunday 1 June 2008

Time's a ticking.....

Friday Sketchers posted a great new sketch from guest designer Heidi and here is my interpretation of it. I went for a brown and green palette with distressing inks to age the paper and print the watch and words background on the cream (colour hasn't come out so well in the photograph) central panel. The prominent time-piece is stamped with stazon onto acetate and held in position with a brad, two more of which hold the sentiments. The patterned paper is from Basic Grey's Scarlett Letter range and also edged with distress ink.

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card, great artwork. Thanks for joining in FS challenge.
    Carole :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!! Everything goes so well together, great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx