Thursday 12 June 2008

Retro decor

This is a bit of a tongue in cheek 4x4 for Funky Fairy blog who are doing a Tri-challenge, so anything to do with 'Tri'. I have used triples with three birds and three colours. This 4x4 is also for the My Time to Craft challenge blog which this week has the theme of 'birds'.



So imagine yourself back in the late sixties, early seventies looking at your wall..... :)

Put together with stamping and pencil colouring. The birds are stamped, coloured, cut out and then covered in 3-dimensional glaze glue.

8 comments:

  1. Hehehe I love it! Fabulous!!

    Thanks for joining is fairies this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card! Love those birds and the retro papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, can hear Hilda Ogden singing when I look at the ducks! Thanks for joining in with the challenge this week :o) Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great! And I have a set of flying ducks on my wall lol! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol fab hilda ogden here you come - thank you for joining in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inspired! Definitely bought a smile, that one!
    Thanks for sharing and joining the Funky Fairy challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's definitely funky!!!


    Thanks for joining the Funky Fairy challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx