Wednesday 1 February 2017

VIDEO: How To Make A Patterned Paper Flower Cluster Art Journal Page

Art Journal Page using cut outs by Kim Dellow

It's video time and this week I have an art journal page to share. For this video I thought it would be fun to use some patterned paper and a pen to make a flower cluster for my art journal page. I've got way too much patterned paper and I am trying to make good use of it, so this type of project is perfect! It is also a perfect project for using up oddments and those small pieces of paper that you just can't bring yourself to throw away. Well, I can't anyway!

So if you have too much patterned paper, like me, or a collection of bits of paper you need to find homes for, also guilty as charged, then you are going to love this project!


How To Make A Patterned Paper Flower Cluster Art Journal Page


Products Used:
Junk Journal
Patterned Paper (Lemon Lush Studio Calico)
Scissors
Golden Regular Gel
Sakura Micron Pigma pen 05
Gesso


Close up of an Art Journal Page using cut outs by Kim Dellow

There is something really relaxing about cutting out bits of paper, isn't there? I do love a bit of collage. It's even more fun to then go and doodle your own flower designs over it!

I would love to hear what projects you have been using cut outs for and what you do with your left over patterned papers, so do let me know.

Kim

***



Come And Connect With Me:

YouTube

Instagram

My Shop

Join My Newsletter!

Facebook

Pinterest

Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim, really love this journal page. So pretty but not too fussy! Thanks for sharing the video on how you made it. Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx