Friday 12 August 2016

Show Your Face - Change Hands

Hello amazing Facers, How are you getting on with the  Changing Hands prompt suggested by Hazel Agnew? Have you tried it out yet?


First up the admin...

Schedule:
  • Change Hands - August 2016 (try using your non-dominant hand to draw/ paint / make your face this month. Suggested by Hazel Agnew).
Remember all are optional prompts, you don't have to use them, they are there if you fancy playing, if not just link up your usual work as normal.


Don't forget:
  • Show Your Face is a community link up for portrait work in any style or medium.
  • the aims are to share, learn, practise, inspire, and be inspired.
  • to make sure that the face artwork is yours, if you use any stamps or templates to build the face they should be designed by you.
  • the link is open from 10 am (BST) every Friday and stays open for a week, so link away.
  • finished pieces, works in progress or retro posts (i.e. older works, not from this week) are all welcome.
  • to link back to the link blog post here for that week.
  • Spread the word on your blog/social media outlets and use the #ShowYourFaceFriday hashtag in social media.
  • There is a prompt every other month. Using the prompts is totally optional and just there if you fancy playing along. You can still post your face work even if you haven't used the prompt.

Looking For The Blog Button?

If you want to wear the blog button with pride then hop on over to Show Your Face 31st July 2015 to grab it and there are instructions on how to put it on your blog there too.


My Share This Week...

Show Your Face changing hands sketch Kim Dellow

I've had another crack at changing my hands to draw a face, I thought I would swap to paint pens, I thought they might be a bit more forgiving than a fine tip marker pen! I think I just about got away with it!

Over To You...

Link your faces artwork and spread the word on your blog and/or social media, hashtag #ShowYourFaceFriday. Please do let anyone you think would be interested in sharing their portraits know about our community here.

Catch you later Face-Artinators

Kim

PS. Some other places you might want to link your work to: Painted pages share at Paint Party Friday. Art journal pages, check out the new theme at Art Journal Journey. Those of you on Facebook ask Darcy Wilkinson if you can join her Face To Face page.


Kim Dellow Blog post signature








Come And Connect With Me:

YouTube

Instagram

My Shop

Join My Newsletter!

Facebook

Pinterest

Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Nice work kim! I used my other hand but think its a bit shaky - a good excersie though.. Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the minimal lines make for such a great face....well done..

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx