Monday 21 December 2015

Rocket Ship Cardmaking

It has been such a long time since I last posted a card on my blog that you might be wondering if I still make them! Well I do but 99% of my cardmaking these days are for magazines so I can't show them here on my blog, but you will have seen them if you get Papercraft Essentials, Simply Cards and Papercraft, Creative Stamping or Die-Cutting Essentials.

But I do have a card to share today and I've used the 1950's inspired stamp set that came with the issue 21 of Creative Stamping.

Rocket ship card


Oddly enough the last card I posted on my blog also had a rocket ship on it!

close up of the Rocket ship card

Well I do love a bit of Sci Fi!

Have a fun day and if you are looking for the Show Your Face link up then click on the picture below, it will take you straight there.

Click to go to the latest Show Your Face Link up

Catch you later.
Kim

Kim Dellow Blog post signature



Come And Connect With Me:

YouTube

Instagram

My Shop

Join My Newsletter!

Facebook

Pinterest

Twitter

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx