Tuesday 21 July 2015

Demo Time At Crafts U Love

I'm getting ready for my demo at Crafts U Love on Saturday 25th July 2015 this week. Here is a sneak peek of what I will be up to...

Crafts U Love promo photo for Kim Dellow's Demo 9th July 2015
[Photo from Crafts U Love]

It's Crafts U Love's 9th Birthday celebration and there will be a lot of demos going on plus a charity auction. You can find out all about it on the Crafts U Love blog.

Hope to see you there.

Kim

Kim Dellow Blog Post signature

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could attend--just the supplies above make it look like a lot of fun! Unfortunately "a trip across the pond" might be a bit of a stretch for me at the moment! LOL! I hope you have a great day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! That is a shame, but maybe next time :) :) :) Kx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx