Monday 2 June 2014

Magazine Monday

It is magazine time and some new mags have hit the shelves! Yay! That's tea breaks this week sorted then.

First up is the Creative Titles, there is a new issue of Creative Stamping (issue 17)...



And Creative Cardmaking (issue 68).


And would you believe it, I made the main cover girl on both! Ooooo! Big smiles from me, lovely way to start my week (thanks Laura!).

Also out in the shops is the new issue of Simply Cards and Papercraft (issue 124)


I'm really looking forward to getting a peak at this one as I've shared a peak into one of my SMASH books. Mmm I really should share some of my SMASH book pages here too.

How about you? Are you a SMASHer? If you do I would love to see it! I love looking at people's journals! Is that nosy of me?

Whilst I'm at the magazine shout outs you might want to also check out the Bumper issue 50 of Complete Cardmaking too!


Well, look, before I leave you to your reading list this week make sure that you add Julie Kirk's blog Notes On Paper to the list, she is revisiting her fab Push-Up Bra Approach to Blogging. If you are having a bit of the blogging lull, and let's face it we all do from time to time, then you NEED to read her blog.

Catch you later Readinators

Kim


5 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to the Smash article. I love smashing although don't often blog my Smash pages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great SMASH Book pages, thanks for the link. I really like the idea of SMASHing the craft shows, great way to remember the event!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on making the front of both mags.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gwyneth! You could have knocked me over with a feather :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats Kim, you must have a huge smile at appearing on the front covers of both mags!

    Enjoy Wednesday:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx