Wednesday 14 May 2014

Single Stamps For Creative Expressions

Time here on the blog for some catching up with DT work for Creative Expressions. This week I have two cards to show you using some of the Creative Expressions Single Stamps range


First up is a make using the sentiment from the Cut Glass Vase stamp set. I've added a Creative Expressions Dazzler as well.

Then the next make...


uses the Daisy Spray stamp set and the sentiment from the Best Wishes stamp.

Have a fun creative week.

Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx