Wednesday 16 April 2014

Sparkly Day Tag For Creative Expressions

Time for a bit of Spring Sparkle I think! It has been lovely and sunny here in London so I've been soaking in the rays and I thought I would share some of the sunlight with a bit of Sparkle for my Creative Expressions make this week. 


Do you want to know how I made this one? Well it was a bit of a fun experiment. I wanted to see what would happen if you dripped ink over the Cosmic Shimmer Sparkle Pastes so I started by adding a layer of the Aurora Cosmic Simmer Sparkle paste onto some textured card through the That Special Touch Mask Treilliage and let it dry completely.


I then dripped some of the Cosmic Shimmer Vintage Ink Spray Mist Arctic Blue and Cosmic Shimmer Ink Spray Mist Black over the card to get that lovely inky pattern over the surface. I love where it has hit the sparkle texture paste and spread out a little. 

The aurora sparkle paste has a great shine to it that reflects different colours as the light hits it at different angles, really pretty.


Hope you all have a lovely sparkly day.

Thanks for popping in.

Kim

5 comments:

  1. You've obviously had fun with your sparkling pastes. A lovely tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's that experimenting scientist coming out again, isn't it, Kim? And that is how trends and techniques are invented. Beautifully so in this case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really fun! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sparkle AND my favourite colours - woooo hooo, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx