Wednesday 9 April 2014

Elegant Sparkle For Creative Expressions

Who is up for the next in this Month's Creative Expressions DT make? Also in this month's DT package was a That Special Touch mask and some of the new Cosmic Shimmer Sparkle Texture Paste so that is the main focus this week for me.


I masked off the card with some paper so that I could add just the part of the That Special Touch Treilliage pattern that I wanted and added the Midnight Cosmic Shimmer Sparkle Texture paste through the mask.


You can see the texture that the pastes gives you, very touchy feely!

The sentiment was from one of last month's Creative Expressions DT kit stamps - Art Deco Delight Stamp.


Simple Fabulous Darling!

Thanks for popping on by.

Kim


4 comments:

  1. Hi Kim
    Today's card is beautiful in its simplicity .
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely, eye-catching, simple, card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very striking!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Proof that less can be more - super card Kim.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx