Wednesday 19 March 2014

Thank You With Sue Wilson For Creative Expressions

Thank you lovelies for popping in today to see my DT make for Creative Expressions this week. Yep it is a thank you card using the new Sue Wilson stamps that you can find in the Creative Expressions pre-cut singles stamp range.


I've matched the Scented Corner stamp with the Thank You sentiment stamp and the colours are all Ranger Archival ink pads again. You will spot the Ranger Archival Jet Black, Saffron and the Wendy Vecchi Cornflower blue inks.


I always want to say thank you to my lovely visitors, hope you all have a lovely day.

Kim


2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Kim. Love how the black and white sentiment pops against the zesty background.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I don't think we make and send enough "Thank You" cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx