Friday 21 March 2014

Some Weekend Reading - Digital Crafting Essentials, Simply Cards & Papercraft, Creative Cardmaking and Papercraft Essentials

Ok, so I confess, I've dropped a bit behind with my magazine shout outs, so some of these mags have been out for a few weeks now so you might need to move fast if you haven't got them already and you want them.

The first shout out is for Simply Cards and Papercraft 121 which has been out since the beginning of March, I know, my bad!


I was super excited when I realised that the purple card on the front was actually mine LOL! I can be a bit slow sometimes and I thought 'that looks familiar!' Oh bless. I've been making patterns with the lovely Waltzingmouse stamps.




I've been making some digital papers and stamps again and you will find them on the free CDs with the magazine. Hope you like them.


Next up it is Creative Cardmaking 65


and some cute Easter makes using paper and die cuts to make cute bunnies and chicks.


Last but not least there is the new issue of Papercraft Essentials, issue 105, and this one came out only last week so I'm back up-to-date - phew!


You get some lovely Core'dinations card with this one so have fun with it!

Ok, so lots of weekend reading, yay for the weekend!

Have a fun Friday.

Kim


2 comments:

  1. Great collection of articles Kim.

    What are you like, fancy not recognising your own card **giggle**

    Have a fab weekend.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I had never heard of digital crafting before!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx