Wednesday 5 March 2014

Pamper Yourself With Sue Wilson For Creative Expressions

Time for a DT make and this month the Creative Expressions DT have some of the Sue Wilson Stamps to work with. 

For my make this week I've used two of the stamps.


The multi-coloured chevron border is the Scented Border stamp inked with Ranger Archival Rose Madder, Saffron and the Wendy Vecchi Cornflower Blue ink pads.


The sentiment is from the Engraved Elegance 2 stamp set

I went for a simple, contemporary style for these perhaps more traditional style of stamps to show their versatility.


Have a super creative Wednesday.
Kim


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card Kim. In fact I just took delivery today of some Wendy Vecchi inks and Rose Madder as well. I love it. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ki,. what an unusual design - totally unique and totally fabulous! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous CAS card Kim. Great sentiment - I reckon I really should take your advice! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx