Wednesday 12 February 2014

All Embossed Stars For Creative Expressions

Happy Wednesday All! I have a make for you today and I almost went for a heart-themed make again, you know, like last week's post. But I avoided temptation and went for a star instead.


It is a make for Creative Expressions and I've used the Creative Expressions Umount Feather A6 Background stamp to emboss the background and to press into the triple embossed star.


When I started this make I was thinking that I would do a black and white theme and then I spotted this gorgeous Cosmic Shimmer Blue Watercress Blaze embossing powder in my collection - it is yum and I am a sucker for teal colours. 

I wanted a little counterpoint colour and the Cosmic Shimmer Bright Gold Metallic embossing powder just seemed perfect.

Then a little bit of Ranger Archival Jet Black ink to act as an accent and there you go!

Have a super Arty Wednesday.

Kim


3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kim, really striking. Love those colours,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Kim this is so creative with beautiful stamping and colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fabulous - love the colours and the texture is super.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx