Wednesday 5 February 2014

A Rainbow Of Love ATC For Creative Expressions

Wednesday has snuck up upon us again. Did you spot it coming? I certainly didn't, I mean it was only Tuesday a day or so ago...

Well as it is Wednesday I better share with you my Creative Expressions make for this week.


I've gone for a bit of colour with some pencils for this Rainbow of Love ATC. I've stamped out the Creative Expressions Umount Feather A6 Background stamp in a light ink for the background and the heart is made from the Creative Expressions Umount Swirl A6 Background Stamp.


Hope you are having a fun week and thanks for popping in.

Kim


4 comments:

  1. Hi Kim
    I like the boldness of the ATC, wonderful contemporary feel.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful contemporary design and spring like colours. Just what we need at the moment xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous design & I love the colours Kim.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx