Friday 6 December 2013

Reading For The Weekend

Hey, hey, hey, would you Adam and Eve it? It's the weekend! Well that kind of snuck up on us again, or did it just snuck up on me? I'm trying to beat the clock and the last post times to get some commissions finished before breaking up for Christmas, so please forgive me for being a little quiet on the old t'internet. But I've got some fun projects lined up so watch this space!


In the meantime I'm just dropping in with some weekend reading from Practical Publishing that you might want to checkout inbetween decorating Christmas trees, wrapping presents or whatever fun you have planned for this weekend.


Simply Cards and Papercrafts 118 was out in the shops yesterday.


Checkout the cute free digital Monster stamps from Kate Hadfield. My offering this month is a Sizzix eclips review with some cards and you can spot one of them on the bottom left hand of the cover.


Next up is Issue 14 of Creative Stamping which hit the shops last week (sorry, playing a bit of catch-up!)



Checkout the fabulous vintage feel cover stamps this month and I got to make some favours boxes with them.


There are lots of wonderful makes from lots of super talented folks in both magazine as always. I just love reading through my copies and seeing what folks are up too so hope you enjoy them too.


Mmm they might go well with some mince pies. I'm actually thinking of making my own mince pies this year. My Mum makes the best mince pies in the world, so not sure I can ever top that, but hopefully they will be better than some of the shop bought ones I've had in the past. Wish me luck!


Catch you later Craftinators

Kim

1 comment:

  1. I always check the mags for your features Kim and they never fail to inspire. You are such a star hunny. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx