Wednesday 16 October 2013

New Issue Of Simply Cards And Papercraft

It's new magazine time! Keep your eye out for the latest Simply Cards and Papercraft, issue 116,


There is a lovely Chrimbo Spellbinders Heirloom Stamp Set and embossing folder as the cover gift this month as well as some digi-stamp downloads to checkout. Also you will spot some gorgeous makes from the DT, those folks sure do work hard coming up with fab projects all the time. 

My humble offering this month is some Glittery ideas with some different types of glitter and you can spot all the different types I've used over at Creative Expressions.

Catch you later.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx