Saturday 14 September 2013

Some Weekend Reading - Simply Cards And Papercrafts

The latest issue of Simply Cards and Papercraft is out, Issue 115, and you get a fab intricate Christmas tree die with this issue so go check it out!


The making your own embellishments is my article in this issue and I've used paperclay and embossing powders which was great fun. But you will also find the details for the Card Designer of the Year competition (go on you know you want to apply!) in this issue.

There is an extra project with the die on the Papercraft Magazine website and some free digi papers and sentiments to download to get a hold of.

Enjoy your weekend read!

Kim

2 comments:

  1. All sounds good Kim, Will try and get hold of it, but will be Monday :o(
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh your article sounds interesting and I fancy that die,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx