Friday 6 September 2013

New Month, New Creative Expressions...

A new bundle of goodies arrived in my postbox for this month's Creative Expressions DT work and it is very different from last month's. Last month I was inspired to make lots of clean and simple cards with plenty of white and splashes of colour.

But this month I reckon I will getting more mixed media with the goodies if my first make is anything to go by!


Yep, all inky and touchy-feely today!

So what is in the mix? Well the stamps are from the Tim Holtz Classics 4 Stamp Collection and I have used the Royal Gold Cosmic Shimmer Texture Paste through the Special Touch Peacock Mask, which is one of my favourite masks at the moment actually.


The inky red is from the Cosmic Shimmer Misters collection.

Don't forget to checkout the Creative Expressions facebook page for the rest of the team's lovely work.

Catch you later.

Kim

11 comments:

  1. Lovin this one,great work Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you like the stamps I requested Kim lol, I have loved using them. Love your artsy piece and the touch of dimension in the background. Enjoy your weekend. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Kim. Great layers and design.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep have to agree great card :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool... the red and gold is fabulous!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Kim! It's gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The collage is a dream. Love the combinations of colors, stencils and stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, this is so creative. Loving the dimension and vibrant colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a super piece Kim - I love the layers.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx