Thursday 1 August 2013

Themes And Stamps Revisited

So Tuesday saw a new make for Creative Expressions here on my blog. Well there is nothing like working in themes and after making Tuesday's canvas panel I had some left over Cosmic Shimmer Texture paste mixed with Cosmic Shimmer Western Blue Polished Silk Glitter. Couldn't let it go to waste could I?


This time the glittered texture paste was used through a stencil onto the Couture Creations Doily Die cut from some Tim Holtz Idea-ology Kraft Resist paper stack


I've used the Cosmic Shimmer Misters again to colour the background and used the left over pieces of the doily die-cut, after chopping it down to fit the tag, as a mask to spritz through.


So the stamp set - Umount Vintage Photo - is one of my all time favourites from Sam Poole and Creative Expressions. It is an older set but I think it is one of those 'must haves'! 

So what 'must have' stamp sets, old or new, do you have in your stash? Do tell!

Kim

5 comments:

  1. Great tag Kim and what a great sentiment too.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Kim, I love the paste being put over the doily and you have used great colours.
    Hugs Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Kim - what a super tag.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag is fabulous Kim, I love the colours and the great sentiment.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx