Monday 15 July 2013

A New Project Sneak Peek

Hi folks, my post today is a little sneaky peek of a project I actually have over at the super talented Katharina Frei's gorgeous blog Kreatives Sammelsurium.



I would be tickled pink if you would hop on over, take a look and let me know what you think over on her blog. It is another new project for me, to add to all those other projects I do! But I just love the new trend in Scrapbooking with the project life/ smash book/ notelet, modular style of scrapping, totally up my notebook keeping street!



Whilst you are over at Katharina's blog don't forget to have a look at her other guests' amazing work and of course the hostess' work is not to be missed either!

Catch you later.

Kim

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kim you made a lovely job of this project.
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job. Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks interesting, off to take a look now....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going over to have a look now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx