Monday 24 June 2013

A Monday Rose for Creative Expressions

Flowers are always a great 'go-to' image aren't they? This month the Creative Expressions DT have been playing with the Floral Silhouette stamp plate. I love playing with watercolour techniques on silhouette stamps, so that is what I've done with my tag make today.


I've added a lot of water and stamped the rose onto textured watercolour paper to give a really diffused look.


For the background I've used the Celtic Feather Precut stamp and Archival Sepia ink.

If you get a chance do pop on other to the Creative Expressions Facebook page to check out all the lovely DT inspiration.

Have a lovely Monday.

Kim


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kim - the colours are gorgeous.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the colours and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stunning Kim. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Kim.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous watery stamping, and a beautiful card.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks really pretty Kim - beautiful creation.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just fab!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tag Kim. Awesome colouring techniques and design. Love the arch shape.
    {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning sweetie, this is gorgeous, I wish I lived near you I would love some lessons hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty tag. I like that you've introduced some dimension into it and the effect on the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. so stunning kim.fabulous background and the rose is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx