Thursday 23 May 2013

The Latest Issue Of Simply Cards And Papercraft

A bit of a break from my schedule of Create and Craft samples this week and a heads-up for the latest issue of Simply Cards and Papercraft instead!

It is issue 111 and it is a corker! Some really lovely articles full of inspiration from some of my favourite designers!


I've got an arty watercolour article with Penny Black stamps from Crafts U Love in this issue. Don't worry I'm not counting myself in my favourite designers list - I'm not THAT big headed! LOL!

Don't forget to checkout the Facebook page if you are on Facebook. 

Have a fun read.

Kim

1 comment:

  1. Picked up my copy today and I just love your cards - such great colours and that silhouette stamp is fabulous.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx