Monday 6 August 2012

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Monday

Wahoo! Monday! Another week to start with La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Monday. This week the inspiration is 'More Than One Fold'.

I'll come clean - I've cheated! No multi-folded cards will be found here today. See if you can spot my 'More Than One Fold'...

I've used the La-La Land Crafts Hot Air Balloon Die for my make today.


I've kept all the die details in the balloon part and I'll be showing you how I did this later, so keep tuned!


You've spotted my extra fold then?


That is right, it is in the sentiment.

The papers are all Studio Calico again, loving the neutrals of the Classic Calico papers at the moment.

Right I'll catch you all later. have a fun Monday.

Kim

11 comments:

  1. So beautiful and true to your creative style, Kim. Everything works together perfectly.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Doing Life
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Kim, fabulous colours and details!
    perfectly gorgeous.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours and very clever coming up with that extra fold idea.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Kim, I love the fun balloon die cut, and the metallic blue. And the folded banner is a lovely fun embellie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You crafty little minx..........lol, but love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, elegant neutrals (with lovely text background), and then that brilliant hit of metallic turquoise with the balloon - gorgeous!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love coming here your artistic flair really gets my mind buzzing WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous card Kim. Love it. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colours and very lovely card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx