Friday 1 June 2012

SCACD And Quixotic Paperie - The Blank Canvas Collection Blog Hop


I'm so excited to be part of this new release blog hop party to showcase the stunning new stamps and dies from SCACD. You guys know I love a bit of mixed media so playing with the Susana Loves Stamps new Mixed Media range of stamps was a pure pleasure - I think you are going to like these!

The whole collection is called The Blank Canvas Collection and lends itself perfectly to all sorts of Art and Craft needs from journalling to doodling, from cards to altering, ok so you get the inspiration for this new release!

I've used the the fab steampunk clock from the Rays and Clock set for this make, I've called it 'Remember Today'.


I've stamped it onto acetate and used alcohol inks and white paint to colour the image.


The papers are from the Prima Almanac 6x6 paper pad but I've added a bit of colour through a mask to add details.


If you pop to the Quixtoic Paperie shop you can see all the new stamps and new dies

(For my US and Canadian readers, the new stamps and die collection are available direct from Susana's Custom Art & Card Design.)

You will be seeing a lot more of these from me over the next few weeks but in the meantime don't forget to hop on through the list below to check out all the other new items from the range.

Kim Dellow (That's Me!)

Before I leave you to your hopping Elaine has a storewide 10% OFF Special at Quixotic paperie to celebrate the long weekend!


YAY! Time to do some shopping!


Enjoy!

Kim


28 comments:

  1. Kim this is just stunning! Love the gorgeous colors you chose and then the black stamp on top is great contrast. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Kim.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim
    A fabulous card and love the colour's have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work, though i have been lurking around for awhile i have not got around to commenting til now. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool card, love your colors, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice KIM, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh I love the WARMTH this card exudes - absolutely STUNNING clockworks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this kim! this is one of my faves of all of the new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Kim, love this! The acetate with the alcohol inks is perfect! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yeah, you are so comfortable in this space, Kim - brilliant make!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome as always!! I think this may be one of my favourites, just love all the texture and the colours.

    Thank you for joining in today!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Kim
    Total Stunner love how the alcohol inks patterns play in to the clock works very cool!!!
    Hearts and Hugs
    Susana

    ReplyDelete
  15. What super colours Kim - just love it.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. The colors are so breathtaking! Love all the different elements...WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, what a stunning creation! I love what you did with the stamped image and all of the different techniques & design of your card! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A gorgeous card. Fab techniques, fab colours, fab layout. have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning!!!! I love your design. The stamp set is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great card Kim, beautiful details, super!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow. I love this. The combination of the acetate and the new stamps and alcohol inks is brilliant!!!

    I love how you used the eyelets to attach the acetate.

    The sewing adds the perfect finishing touch.

    Off to pin this one!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love!!! The colors with the AI and white paint- love this so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so stunning! Wow!! Totally amazing work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I couldn't wait to see what you created Kim with this release I knew it would be amazing, your card is AWESOME, creative and sooo inspiring, gorgeous work sweetie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic!!! Love all the projects. Everything is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Kim this ROCKS! I love it to pieces! Beautiful work!!! I am going to have to try the acetate technique! Gorgeous! Have a fabulous weekend!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is amazing Kim, the colour and stamps are fabulous.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx