Monday 18 June 2012

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Monday - {Fun In The Sun}

It is time for a bit of fun in the sun with La-La Land Crafts this week. Yay, Sunshine!

My sunshine make uses Hula Marci and the sentiment and masks are from Ukulele Luka.


She is just so sunny, I see the beach and a Pina Colada with curly straws and all the fruity trimmings...Ahhhh...


Did you spot the super sweet turtle? So cute!

Both the Hula Marci and Ukulele Luka can be found as digis too.

Right, well, I'm off to find some sunshine and a Pina Colada but you can find more sunshine over at the La-La Land Crafts blog today and Friday.

Have fun.

Kim


4 comments:

  1. so adorable kim.i love the image and gorgeous colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a little cutie this image is, love your colors, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute card my dear
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx