Saturday 12 May 2012

Capture The Moment

Hope you are all capturing the moment today, well at least capturing some moments hopping some blogs. 

I've managed to break my pinks, purple and blue phase with the Umount Birds A5 Stamp set from Creative Expressions for my DT make this week.


Gone all blue, yellow and green instead! The crackle is from the Umount Texture A5 Stamp set and the sentiment is from Umount Vintage Photo A5 set.


Thanks for capturing some moments on my blog today and have a lovely weekend.

Kim


15 comments:

  1. ...a super card Kim, gorgeous, eye catching and bursting with luscious colours...have a super weekend...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo, I really like your new colour scheme. What a gorgeous make!
    Have a lovely weekend, Kim! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant card Kim - a fabulous background and great colours.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kim, lovely colour combination and background love the sentiment . Great piece. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Kim - those colours look fabulous.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love those colours! your card is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning Kim, wonderful colours.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is wonderful and the colors are the yummmiest. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card, lovely colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Buona serata e felice inizio settimana...ciao

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous! Love the colours! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your use of bright colours. It is a lovely project. And I love the sentiment.
    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your colours Kim, can't resist blues and greens!
    Suex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx