Wednesday 21 December 2011

Sunday Round-Up

Eh? Sunday? Nope I've not confused my days! It is Wednesday! But I am just dropping by with the kind of post that I would usually put up on a Sunday! Namely I have a couple of articles in magazines for your entertainment in those quiet moments between seasonal holiday preparations. Erm?

Ok so there are no quiet times and you might have to lock yourself away in the shed (hopefully heated) with a cuppa just to put your feet up at the moment! LOL!

First up is my recent colouring article in Papercraft Essentials Issue 75.

Papercraft Essentials 75

It uses stamps from La-La Land Crafts and Creative Expressions.

Next a 10 Cards for £10 challenge article in Simply Cards and Papercraft Issue 92.

Simply Cards & Papercraft 92

It was an interesting challenge, have you tried doing 10 cards for £10? It really made me think about my materials, you were allowed glue and scissors and things like that but you had to include the base cards and embellishments in the £10. If you do have a go at the challenge I would love to know how you get on so drop me a comment / email / link!

Right I'll be off now, but before I go a last reminder for anyone looking for PanPastels - Your Creativity Store still has an offer on all their PanPastel and Sofft Tools with FREE P&P
as well!

Enjoy your Sunday Wednesday!
Kim

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx