Monday 5 December 2011

La-La Land Crafts New Release Day

Hey guys, La-La Land Crafts have lots of lovely new stamps for you today! Yep it is New Release Day!

To find out more and to see all the new stamps pop on over to the La-La Land Crafts blog.

I've used the new Suitcase set for my vintage postcard make today.


You weren't expecting that now where you? Well you are going to want to see the rest if of the release too

Will be back later with some blog hopping news - so stay tuned :)

Kim

7 comments:

  1. great postcard ... just love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fabulous!! Love the postcard look you have created, it works so well!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this postcard youve created Kim and the wee suitcases are fabulous. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely image - so many uses.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card Kim, I love the clean image, great suitcases LOL :0)Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is stunning kim.love the fab new images and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx