Saturday 26 November 2011

Good Elf To You At Christmas!

Hello All, so do you remember the cards I sneaked onto my blog on Wednesday? Well here they are in more detail. I have a little selection of Christmas elves for some notelet cards for children.

I've used the Make It Crafty Christmas Elf Collection for these little cards and you can get them from Quixotic Paperie, so say 'hello' to:

Zippy

Socks

Scruffy

Rocky

I've used some Kraft card from my stash. Elaine has some Bazzill Basics Smoothies Kraft card in the shop, I think it might be a lighter Kraft colour than the kraft I've used but it would still look fabulous!

Well hope you have a great Saturday and don't forget to pop into Quixotic Paperie to see all the new goodies.

Kim


10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous cards Kim.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out brilliantly, love them, Hope you have a great weekend Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really beautiful Kim. I Love Kraft card. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh am loving these fun elves and your colouring is fantastic kim :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. And good 'elf to you too - this are fab Kim. Love them all.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards, so funny and wonderful!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are such fun! I just LOVE them! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx