Sunday 4 September 2011

Sunday Round-Up

It is Sunday Round-Up time and that seems particularly approriate this week as I am watching Toy Story 2 with Woody's Round-Up as I write this post!

Well to Round-Up this week I have a little card in Papercraft Essentials Issue 72 to 'toot' about but you might be extra excited about this issue - not 'coz of my card but because of the super cute Humphrey's Corner cover stamp set - so cute you won't want to miss it!



I also wanted to give you all a couple of heads-up for the week ahead, things you might be interested in checking out. 

First off have you checked out the Kuretake Design Team call?




Second is the new My Mojo Monthly Muse and inspiration from Sarah is up and ready for you to play with! Have fun!



Last but not least don't forget the Art From The Heart Blog Hops!



Catch you later and have a super Sunday.

Kim


1 comment:

  1. Great issue of 'Essentials' this month - congrats on having more work published.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx