Sunday 14 August 2011

Sunday Round-Up

A happy creative Sunday to you all! Yep, it is Sunday, it really does scoot around quickly, but then that is what happens when you loose track of time playing crafting!

I thought I would drop by this Sunday to share a couple of blog hop finds, the first being for the blog of Britt Kvilhaug - Life, Paper, Scissors. She has many gorgeous papercraft and scrapping makes to check out, I particularly love her 'Un-Art Journal' covers using Thickers very cool!

Next, you guys into your colouring of images have you been seeing the fab work of colouring 'without' lines? There are some fabulous examples from Zoe on the Make It Crafty Blog.  Or check out this lovely from  Melanie over at Paper Blessings. They just look so great, got a very illustrator/ artist look to them. Love them.

I'm a bit scared of trying this, don't think my colouring is strong enough but I'm going to give it a whirl LOL! I'll let you know how I get on and I would love to see your 'without lines' colouring so leave me a link to your make in the comments and I'm come on over.


Whilst I'm here I just thought I would also let you know that I have an article in the current issue of Craft Stamper on page 78.


I know some of you have seen it already and thank you so much for the congratulations messages you have been sending to me! You are so very lovely!

Ok, so I'm off now, but I'll leave you with one last link and this time it is for you nail varnish nutters (like me at the mo!). Need something to do with all that glitter you have been collecting in your stash? One beauty DIY tip coming up!

Big crafty hugs to you all, looking forward to seeing your 'without lines' colouring, don't forget to link up!

Kimx

4 comments:

  1. I think the only way I would manage "no black lines" is to use a different colour ink pad LOL

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, I have to admit I like the idea of lighter or no lines, quite a challenge though:0) Congrats on your latest article and thank you for your lovely comments, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your article, Kim, and heck yes, I DO have "some" glitter--could use a new tip or two!

    Or three . . .

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to buy the mag to see your article Kim!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx