Thursday 18 August 2011

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge - Tweens And Teens

Challenge time! It's Thursday and that means challenge day over at Pixie Dust Studio. This week the challenge is:

Tweens and Teens!

Bear with me on this one! What I thought was I would go for a tweeny teen that is into her patchwork and craft - what do you think? I've used Smore Candle Treats from the Pixie Dust Studio Winter release.


He looks very happy!


 But then so would I with toasted marshmallows! Yum!

Don't forget to check out the weddings themed challenge over at Cute Card Thursday this week as well. 

Have fun

Kim


18 comments:

  1. A fantastic sewing card Kim.
    I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Kim, the patch work is fabulous and I like the sweet image.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the patchwork background, so so effective. Fabulous card, your attention to detail is fabulous . Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an effective card - love that little image...so cute.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card Kim,fabulous patchwork.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a brilliant idea, Kim! Your colouring rocks too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card, so pretty. I love your patchwork.
    Hugs Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic card kim.love your patchwork and fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is too cute for words Kim, what a lovely image and lots of gorgeous patchwork colours! Thanks for stopping by my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful background Kim, really love this. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card Kim..love the patchwork..TFI:) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is stunning Kim - I love how you have "patchworked" the background - really effective! Such clean & neat work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. As a patchworker I just love this card its 'sew' original'..sorry about the pin!! Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog also.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a stunning cute card, love the layout and design, love the background patchwork and faux stitching. wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx