Wednesday 3 August 2011

Calling All South London Crafty Folks!

Are you looking for something crafty to do in South London this Sunday (7th August)? 

Well I can highly recommend the SW Craft Club Summer Pop-Up event, it's a free entry make and take and a great chance to meet some new crafty friends and try your hand at some new crafts.


It's being held at 12- 4pm The Landor Pub, 70 Landor Road, SW9 9PH

I helped out at the July event, there was all sorts to do including cupcake decorating, badge making, clothes altering, fabric flowers and you could even try your hand at mosaics, all being facilitated by local designers and artists.


There will be a whole range of things to do again at this event and you can find out more by checking out the SW Craft Club Blog or go say hello to Zoe, who runs the events, over on the SW Craft Club Facebook page.


Scroll on down if you are looking for this week's WOYWW.

Enjoy!

Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Do you know it might just be the perfect thing on the perfect day :) hubby is out then (I think) and it looks fun. Thanks for the links I'll check out just where it is, and how far :). Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog. Such lovely things. Am now a follower

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx