Sunday 3 July 2011

Sunday Round-Up

Happy Sunday my bloggy friends and neighbours, it has been a fun and busy week here at Studio Crafty Makes and I have a bloggy wave and a magazine article update for you all today.

But before I tell you about them you might want to tune into some new 'Crafting With Kuretake' shows on Create and Craft tomorrow, 2pm, 4pm and 6pm, showcasing some yummy ZIG pens. I'll show you some of my recent samples I made for Kuretake in the week but thought you might just want a heads-up for the shows. In the last 'Crafting With Kuretake' shows Steph did some great demos with the pens, worth watching just for the demos.

You can watch the shows on Freeview 36; Freesat 813; Sky 671 or online at the Create and Craft website.

So the next bit of news and one to look out for is Simply Cards and Papercraft Magazine Issue 86


I've got a social network inspired article in this month to help you get down with the kids - said whilst throwing some gang signs of course. Luckily you can not see me doing that as it always causes much hilarity from boyfriend who despairs at my total lack of street cred!


Luckily I hangout on Facebook and Twitter enough to keep up to date with what is going on in the world LOL!

Hope you enjoy the article!

So it is Sunday, time for some hopping and I have another fabulous blog to share with you this week. Have you seen the lovely blog Bumblebees and Butterflies belonging to Brenda Brown? Brenda has a lovely mix of grunge, inky and mixed media papercraft projects on her blog. Check out her lovely ATC using the Collage Background technique, love the way all the layers come together and fabulous use of vellum!

Have a wonderful Sunday all you wonderful crafty fluff bundles!

Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Your 'sign-off' made me chuckle - enjoy your hopping Kim as well as what is left of the weekend.

    I saw the social networking article and as a non-twitterer or facebooker I was very impressed (if I was to go on those sites too I'd never get any crafting done LOL)

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on being in the magazine. Lol, i do facebook and twitter and I dont think i know whats up

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx