Friday 15 July 2011

Blog Candy Alert! New Kuretake Blog And A Big Prize!


Ok so I usually leave my blog hop suggestions to my Sunday Round Up post but this is one that you will want to know about IMMEDIATELY! LOL!

Oh yeah! Kuretake has a fabulous new blog and to celebrate they have a fabulous blog candy!

Fancy winning these?

Then get yourself over to the new Kuretake blog NOW!

Don't forget to follow the new blog and tell your friends, spread the word Facebook/ Twitter/ Blogs!

Good luck you all!

Kimx

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx