Thursday 12 May 2011

Are You Distressed?

Well don't be - it is Cute Card Thursday! This week it is all about distressed and vintage cards and you can used any type of distressing - ink, tearing, scrunching, scrapping, sanding, the list is endless! Visit Cute Card Thursday to learn more about our sponsors this week.

I've used all sorts of distressing for my card. I've distressed the gorgeous Pink Paislee Sweetness and Old School papers available over at Quixotic Paperie with Tim Holtz Ranger Distress inks, added a bit of sparkle with the Prima Marketing flower centres.


The image is from the SCACD Victoria Case Bonita Collection - She is Victoria Bonita. 

I've used one of the Artistic Outposts Ephemeral Background stamps to add a bit of a background to the distressed image and I've added more distressing with the new The Greeting Farm Splotchy background stamp with Wild Honey Tim Holtz Ranger Distress Stain.


The sentiment is from the Artistic Outpost Windows and Doors Stamp set. Think that about covers it!

Looking forward to seeing all your distressed and vintage pieces. 

Kim

8 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Kim, your distressing is amazing (mine just looks traumatised!), love the vintage colour theme, amazing. Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card; I like the song-oval and the beautiful tones on the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, it looks so great, love the colouring again,but I think now...... what do I not love about your cards?? LOL, I love them all , have a great day. Janine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so amazing and fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card kim.the image is gorgeous and i love your distressing :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous card Kim,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this classy card with a gorgeous image. One of your best.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx