Monday 11 April 2011

Totally Tropical Monday

Sunshine explosion - It's MONDAY!

Fresh week and a tropical La-La Land Crafts make to start it!

Anyone who dropped by Cute Card Thursday will have seen my La-La Land Crafts make for this week. Our theme is Totally Tropical and the sponsor is The Stamp Shoppe.


I've got La-La Land Crafts Sitting Marci perched in the centre of my tropical bloom and you can get her as a digi-stamp or a rubber stamp.

I think I might have taken this week's theme a bit to literally with the big tropical flower! What do you think?

Have fun with your tropical makes.

Kimx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Kim! Happy Monday to you! What a beautiful and bright card you share today! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is so cheerful, the flower is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is gorgeous! Love the dimensions.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card kim.i love the vibrant colours and fab sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the colours! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, love it!! Great papers and elements. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How absolutely sweet is she sitting inside that big gorgeous tropical flower Kim! I totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is really cute Kim =) Love the tropical theme of it!! Did you use a cricut to cut those shapes out? Really cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really appreciate every single one!

If you have any questions please email them to me kim(dot)dellow(at)gmail(dot)com or make sure you have the 'non-reply' turned off so that I can email you via your comment. Thanks!

Kimxx